Kin Hoi: A Heaven for Cockles Lovers

If you love cockles, then you absolutely won't want to miss going to this place. Kin Hoi is located near Holland Village in Singapore and it's a Heaven for cockle lovers just like myself. As a foodie and cockle lover myself, everywhere I go I tend to look around for Cockles along with other good food. 

There were times when Laksa have hum aka cockles, there were times when Char Kway Teow was given plenty of hum. However, as years go by things are no longer the same. Most of the Laksa doesn't provide cockles and I can only almost find three little cockles in my Char Kway Teow dish. Cockles lovers like me would at times go to Tze Char stall to order other seafood and dishes and pair with Cockles together with their meals. The Good News is you no longer need to do that, you have no more cockles problems or worries when you have Kin Hoi around.

Kin Hoi's menu comes with not only Cockles but shell food that most seafood lovers would love. Kin simply means eat, and hoi means shell food, this Thailand's inspired seafood stall has said it all about their passion within their brand's name. 

If you are a side dish person, you won't need to pair with rice or other main dishes when you order with Kin Hoi. Simply order what you love, what you want from the available food menu. 

You can just eat the Hum like a King, it won't be harmful as the usual stalls you go to. I've eaten Hum for more than a decade, and never had any experience of eating purely cleaned cockles (hum). There were no crab, mud, or any other form of dirt that I encountered often when I eat cockles both outside or at home. It impressed me so much that I really want to share it with you guys. How perfect it is, to eat clean Hums. 



Other than the dirt, crab, and mud issue that a lot of people faced during their hum-feasting. A lot of my friends who don't really eat cockles but occasionally eat have the opening of shell issues. Impressively, you won't have such an issue when you're eating cockles here at Kin Hoi. It's my easiest hum-opening session. This is hum-fully amazing!




Other than Cockles, Gong Gong was easy peasy with getting the meat out of the shells too... Also, you won't want to miss the Jumbo Cockles and Jumbo Oyster too. It's fresh, delicious, and Shiok! 




Other food dishes that is a MUST-TRY too; Thai Honey Grilled Pork and Top Shell Salad (especially good if you love how Thailand's salad taste). 

PRICES
Cockles (Jumbo) - $8 (500g) $15 (1kg)
Cockles (Normal) - $8 (500g) $15 (1kg)
Half-Shelled Ready-to-Eat Cockles - $9 (500g), $16 (1kg)
Thai Honey Grilled Pork - $6 (S), $12 (L)
Gong Gong - $6 (500g), $12 (1kg)
Mussels Thai Style - $12/dozen
Fresh Japan Oyster - $3.50/pcs (Weekends only)
Top Shell Salad - $8

LOCATION
6 Holland Close,
Singapore 271007

Opening Hours
Tues-Sun 4pm-10pm
Closed on Monday

Islandwide Delivery available +$9 Delivery fee, contact: 9191 9173

Follow them on Facebook Here!

___________

If you love Cockles, why not check out "Sambal Fried Cockles" on Webuy, click here to view more.

_________________________________________________________

♥ 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀! 


Follow my Telegram channel for the latest updated post on my 𝙄𝙂, 𝘽𝙡𝙤𝙜, 𝙂𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙨! Click here: https://t.me/foodwanderers

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form