Knocknock Cafe in JB: Beautiful Floral Interior Aesthetics Cafe at Mount Austin

I've been truly impressed by the café in Johor Bahru—its unique architecture and spatial design offer a one-of-a-kind experience. 



Today, I’m excited to share another café-hopping adventure I discovered in Johor Bahru with you on my blog.



If you're drawn to dramatic interiors, striking wall art, glamorous chandeliers, and lush floral arrangements, KnocKnock Cafe in Johor Bahru is likely the perfect spot for your next meal in JB.



I was thoroughly impressed by the welcoming entrance, which immediately set the stage for a unique dining experience.



Upon entering the cafe, you’re greeted by its expansive air well and classic English vintage vibe. 



The menu, featuring a delightful blend of Malaysian-Western fusion dishes, takes the dining experience to an entirely new level.



I must mention that the drink I ordered; Rose Reverie was wonderfully fragrant and left a lasting, comforting impression, making me want to linger longer. 



The vibrant floral decor, spacious seating, and vintage furnishings contribute to its distinctive charm.



Overall Experience & Review for Knocknock Cafe :

TASTE  


ATMOSPHERE 


SERVICE 


LOCATION

📍Knocknock Cafe

60, Jalan Mutiara Emas 5/9,
Taman Mount Austin, 81100 Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia

Opening hours: 
Mon-Fri 10am-7pm
Sat-Sun 9am-7pm

Prices: 

Follow them on Instagram

_________________________________________________________

Book Hotel on Trip.com
🔗Use link: Redeem $20 OFF 

Stay connected, wherever you travel, at affordable rates
👉🏻Local eSIMS, Regional eSIMS, Global eSIMS available + Great Customer Service Support

_________________________________________________________
♥ Thanks for reading! Want more content like this? Follow me on Social Media for more updates! ___________ Aspiring to be a content creator? Learn from me! Get your FREE E-Book now!
Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form