Brunch in Style: Lola's Cafe at Holland Village Singapore

I’ve always had a soft spot for old buildings that have been given a fresh, classic Nordic style, like this one. 


Recently, Lola Cafe has become quite the buzz online so I decided it was time to check it out for myself. I visited on a Weekday afternoon, and to my surprise, it was already quite packed. If you plan to go on a weekend, it’s a good idea to be prepared for a bit of a wait in line.


I have to say, dining at a table surrounded by plants offered a unique and refreshing atmosphere. It made the experience feel special.


I tried the Miso Salmon Grain Bowl, which was a delightful choice. Miso Salmon Grain Bowl features Quinoa instead of traditional rice, with perfectly cooked miso salmon, baby corn, and avocado. It’s topped with a hanjuku egg, spring onions, furikake, and a roasted sesame dressing. 


 


The combination was both tasty and healthy, making for a satisfying meal. There are plenty of other dishes on the menu that I haven’t tried yet, but the overall feel of the place is very organic and inviting.



I was pleasantly surprised to find that the menu included a food philosophy. It was a thoughtful touch that makes it easier to decide what to order, as they focus on serving honest and simple comfort food.


Additionally, the paper napkins are conveniently provided, so you won’t have to worry about getting your hands dirty or struggling to clean up afterward. 


Although this thoughtful approach is quite common in cafes and restaurants across Singapore, it still enhances the overall comfort with the interior vibe here.


Overall Experience & Review for Lola's Cafe Holland Village:

TASTE  


ATMOSPHERE 


SERVICE 


LOCATION
📍 Lola's Cafe Holland Village
48 Lor Mambong,
Singapore 277699


OPENING HOURS
Tues-Fri - 10am-9.30pm
Sat-Sun - 9am-9.30pm
Closed on Monday

Follow them on Instagram


PRICES

_________________________________________________________

♥ Thanks for reading! Want more content like this? Follow me on Social Media for more updates! ___________ Aspiring to be a content creator? Learn from me! Get your FREE E-Book now!
Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form