The Principle Cafe by T.A.M at Mount Austin Johor Bahru

I was searching for a peaceful café near Mount Austin. A Johorian suggested one to me, which is The Principle Cafe by T.A.M.




I visited and immediately noticed its distinctive entrance, setting it apart from others. Stepping inside, I was enveloped in a calming and inviting ambiance. The bright minimalist design contributed to the serene atmosphere, complemented by a cozy seat conveniently positioned next to the counter. 



As I walked across the concrete screed and tiled floor, a sense of nostalgia washed over me, adding to the café's charm. Overall, The Principle Cafe by T.A.M. provided a delightful blend of modern comfort and nostalgic appeal.


I tried their recommended dish, the Kombu Mushroom Pasta, along with a Cucumber Virgin Mojito. The mojito tasted quite ordinary, nothing extraordinary. However, the Kombu Mushroom Pasta was exceptional, with a rich flavor and generous portions of mushrooms.



Exploring the menu further, I found other intriguing options like the Mushroom & Smoked Duck Pasta and Gula Melaka Latte. These dishes seem promising and could offer a unique culinary experience worth trying alongside the Kombu Mushroom Pasta and Cucumber Virgin Mojito.


Overall Experience & Review for The Principle Cafe by T.A.M:

TASTE  


ATMOSPHERE 


SERVICE 



LOCATION
📍Principle Cafe by T.A.M
51, Jalan Austin Heights 3, 
Taman Mount Austin, 
81100 Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia


OPENING HOURS
Mon-Thur 10am-6pm
Fri-Sun 10am-9pm

Follow them on Instagram

_________________________________________________________

♥ 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀! 

Follow my Telegram channel for the latest updated post on my 𝙄𝙂, 𝘽𝙡𝙤𝙜, 𝙂𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙨! Click here: https://t.me/foodwanderers

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form