Whyzee: Minimalist-Looking Cake for any Occasion

Have I shared with you about my Husband's Birthday cake? 

On any occasion, I would usually go for Fancy or a cute looking cake but honestly, how many attractive cakes that is aesthetically good can taste good at the same time? I would say I've tried some of the best cakes in Singapore, the better-looking ones usually taste the worst. This time we're going minimalist, I choose something simple yet is presentable at the same time. 


It was not the easiest choice to have to choose a unique Cake such as Yuzu Osmanthus cake,  as there are so many options I almost got lost in it. It's a good getting-lost, there are many choices of me and my husband's preferences. 

The cake ordered came along with both the candle and the pretty looking Happy Birthday sign, as well as the customized Birthday card slip in marble print for my husband.  

Browsing through their website, I've also realized that they can bundle up Flowers bouquets, and Balloons for their customers too. This makes Birthdays Gifts so much easy and surprising altogether.  



Last but not least, they are one of the very few cake shops that allow Same-Day and Last minute order and is able to deliver the cake delivery in One-Hour Express Delivery. There are more than 50 cake selections, you'll be spoilt for choice. 

If you're looking for a One-stop Gift / Occasion cake & gift supply, Whyzee.sg may be what you're looking for. 

Follow them on | Instagram 
Facebook |

_________________________________________________________

♥ Thanks for reading as always! THANK YOU AH! 谢谢! Terima Kasih! ありがとうございました!

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form