Relaxing Nook at Mount Austin Johor Bahru: Slow Day Cafe


On a hot day in Johor Bahru, I had a 1-2 hour break before my next appointment. I decided to look online for a cozy cafe and found a charming spot at Mount Austin.



If you’re looking for a relaxing place to spend some time, consider visiting Slow Day Cafe. It’s a great spot to enjoy some chilled drinks or coffee. The cafe has a minimalist Nordic design that creates a calm and creative atmosphere.



There’s also a craft area in the cafe that I didn’t check out, but it seems like you can do some painting there. Additionally, the cafe has low seats where you can sit back and relax. I really enjoyed unwinding in this cozy space. Even though I didn’t order any food this time, I had a lovely yuzu matcha and spent my break there in a slow and leisurely way before heading to my next appointment.



Overall Experience & Review for Slow Day Cafe :

TASTE  


ATMOSPHERE 


SERVICE 


LOCATION

📍Slow Day Cafe

No. 2-01, Jalan Austin Heights 7/8,
Taman Mount Austin, 81100 Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia


Opening hours: 
12pm - 8pm (Sun-Mon, Wed-Thur)
12pm - 12am (Fri-Sat)
Closed on Tuesday


Prices: 


Follow them on Instagram

_________________________________________________________

Book Hotel on Trip.com
🔗Use link: Redeem $20 OFF 

Stay connected, wherever you travel, at affordable rates
👉🏻Local eSIMS, Regional eSIMS, Global eSIMS available + Great Customer Service Support

_________________________________________________________
♥ Thanks for reading! Want more content like this? Follow me on Social Media for more updates! ___________ Aspiring to be a content creator? Learn from me! Get your FREE E-Book now!
Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form