Omote Restaurant at Raffles City Singapore

I've always been curious about Omote, especially their adorable bear-themed branding. During my visit, I decided to indulge in the Salmon Booster Chirashi Rice Bowl, Karatsuki Scallop Motoyaki, Ikura Chawanmushi, and the intriguing Black Truffle Chawanmushi.




The Black Truffle Chawanmushi caught my eye because of its unique flavor. When it arrived, I was surprised to see how intensely black it was, a rare presentation for food. Despite my initial excitement, I found the taste to be rather ordinary. Similarly, the Ikura Chawanmushi failed to impress, it's a rather average flavour experience.



In contrast, the Salmon Booster Chirashi Rice Bowl stole the show with its generous portions of thick, chunky salmon sashimi. Each bite was a delightful explosion of flavours, making it the highlight of my meal.



The Karatsuki Scallop Motoyaki, served as a unique appetizer, was an interesting addition to the meal. The scallops were plated beautifully, accompanied by ample salt for diners to customize their seasoning.


Overall, while some dishes fell short of expectations, the experience at Omote was memorable, especially thanks to the standout Salmon Booster Chirashi Rice Bowl.


Overall Experience & Review for Omote Raffles City:

TASTE  

ATMOSPHERE 

SERVICE 


PRICES
Salmon Booster Chirashi Rice Bowl - $25.80/-
Karatsuki Scallop Motoyaki - $7.80/-
Ikura Chawanmushi - $8.80/-
Black Truffle Chawanmushi - $9.80/-


LOCATION
📍Omote Raffles City
252 North Bridge Rd,
B1-44C Raffles City Shopping Centre,
Singapore 179103


OPENING HOURS
Daily 11.30am-2pm, 5.30pm-9pm

Follow them on Instagram

_________________________________________________________

♥ 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀! 

Follow my Telegram channel for the latest updated post on my 𝙄𝙂, 𝘽𝙡𝙤𝙜, 𝙂𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙨! Click here: https://t.me/foodwanderers

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form