Affordable Omakase at Mitsu Sushi Bar Singapore

I wanted to find a nice place for an omakase meal with friends, under $100 for each pax. While browsing Facebook, I found a promotion for $79++. It seemed like a great deal, so I checked it out. 





I booked a reservation online and headed to Mitsu Sushi Bar. The exterior appeared ordinary, but upon entering, I was pleasantly surprised by the inviting Modern Japanese vibe interior. The cozy atmosphere made me feel comfortable and relaxed, adding to the enjoyment of our dining experience. 





The food served was really fresh and some were quite unique and delicious, from the sushi to the sashimi it was an impressive experience. Both my friend and I had a wonderful time eating together.




Even though I can't recall all the omakase dishes served, and I'm not particularly fond of uni, I was pleasantly surprised by the sushi that included it. The sea urchin dish impressed me greatly with its blend and freshness. It offered a perfect balance of savoiry and slightly briny flavours, accompanied by a buttery texture that simply melted in my mouth.




The last two dishes served before the Asari Miso soup and Yuzu Sorbet were the Unagi Handroll and Tamago bearing the Mitsu logo.


I highly recommend Mitsu Sushi Bar to anyone who enjoys Japanese omakase. After leaving the restaurant feeling content and delighted with our delicious and reasonably priced meal, I'm eager to return for more in the future.


Overall Experience & Review for Mitsu Sushi Bar:

TASTE  


ATMOSPHERE 


SERVICE 


LOCATION
📍 Mitsu Sushi Bar
21 Duxton Rd,
Singapore 089487


OPENING HOURS
Daily 12–3 pm, 6–10 pm


Follow them on Instagram

_________________________________________________________

♥ 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀! 

Follow my Telegram channel for the latest updated post on my 𝙄𝙂, 𝘽𝙡𝙤𝙜, 𝙂𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙨! Click here: https://t.me/foodwanderers

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form