Revive Nutrition: Tasty & Flavourful Overnight Oats

It's been years since I've been on and off consuming Overnight Oats for Breakfast, as it is an easily-made and healthy breakfast.

In recent days, I've consumed lesser due to my unchill/warm diet to maintain my non-bloated abdomen as gas could easily form with cold food intake. And here we are talking about overnight oats which are chilled overnight before consumption.


This is now additionally good because of the flavourful Revive Nutrition's Overnight Oats & Granola ingredient, I do not have to soak all night to get a good blend. It's been mixed in the packaging already. 




A little about Revive Nutrition, they provide wholesome handcrafted snacks delivered to you with clean and nutritious ingredients. They believe in making healthier snacking easier without compromising on flavours. They strive to produce food options to suit different tastes and have something for everyone that would benefit them. 


As seen on the packaging, these ingredients in the packet are 100% natural, suitable for vegan, no refined sugar and no artificial preservatives. 



I've tried: 

-Honey Granola + Pistachio Puff Rice

-Chocolate Granola +  Hazelnut & Cacao Nib

-Matcha Granola Cashew & Almond

-Earl Grey Granola + Macadamia Puff Rice


-Overnight Oats Peach & Cinnamon

-Overnight Oats Chocolate Banana

-Overnight Oats Peach & Cinnamon

-Overnight Oats Tropical Mango




Among all, my favourite is Earl Grey Granola + Macadamia Puff Rice. It has a very strong fragrance and it's really tasty in any mix with the flavourful oats. These can be used as Healthy snacks over Netflix too, doesn't really need to be just meant for Overnight oats. 


Although I'm not a die-hard fan of oats. I feel people who don't really like the taste of oats, can also try... it really doesn't taste very oatty and it's levelling up for its flavour. 



FYI, I'm pouring milk only 5 minutes before consuming and it still tastes really good and soft together. You gotta try this Recipe: Pina Colada Overnight Oats, click here.

Revive Nutrition provides Healthy Nut butters too, Check them out on their website to view more!






Follow them on | Instagram | Order here |

_________________________________________________________

♥ 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀! 

Follow my Telegram channel for the latest updated post on my 𝙄𝙂, 𝘽𝙡𝙤𝙜, 𝙂𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙨! Click here: https://t.me/foodwanderers