Coastes Sentosa: Dine by the Sea in Singapore

If you love the breeze by the sea, or if you are an outdoor person who loves the sun... there are many Restaurant on Sentosa island that is located right in front of the sea and the shore. When I was planning my day adventure at Sentosa, I was also browsing through the restaurant options. There were a few choices that caught my attention. Coastes was one of them and is my final decision as well. 

I went right before the sunset and the weather was just nice for me and my husband to chill and eat while listening to the tranquil sea waves. 



We've ordered a few dishes as stated below. Before anything, I was really excited to try the Japanese Scallops. But ended up with a new favourite which is the Prawn & Avocado Salad. 


Here's my review:


Forest Mushroom & Porcini Pizza - I'm impressed by its very unique taste, it's a delicacy! Also, its generous portion of mushroom, the mushroom are not sliced but whole mushroom or halves were served on the Pizza. The same goes for the generous portion of other ingredients on the pizza too. 




Chicken Wings - Although the menu didn't write the flavour of the Chicken wings, I would have thought it is the normal wings. It came with a rich flavour, which somewhat tasted like satay mixed rendang sauce. It's taste really good and juicy, I'm amazed. 


Japanese Scallops - It came in a cold dish, the taste is average. I was actually expecting something better. So I won't really recommend this dish.



Prawn & Avocado Salad - The salad may look normal, but its ingredient, Jalapeno and orange really freshen up the taste of the salad. In addition, the scallion in the mix does not make it taste pungent yet blend well altogether. 


We walk in to queue for about 15-30mins before we can get in. I've tried online booking but it says reservation full all the time. They only allowed Weekday reservations, you can reserve your seat on chope.


Overall Experience & Review for Coastes Sentosa:

TASTE  


ATMOSPHERE 


SERVICE 


PRICES
Forest Mushroom & Porcini Pizza - $26.00/-
Japanese Scallops - $18.00/-
Chicken Wings 6 pcs - $13.00/-
Prawn & Avocado Salad - $20.00/-
Coconut Drink - $7.00/-
Pineapple Drink - $7.00/-


LOCATION 
50 Siloso Beach Walk,
#01-06, S099000

Opening Hours 
Mon-Thur 9am-9.30pm
Fri-Sun 9am-10.30pm


Follow them on Instagram | Facebook 

_________________________________________________________

♥ 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀! 

Follow my Telegram channel for the latest updated post on my 𝙄𝙂, 𝘽𝙡𝙤𝙜, 𝙂𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙨! Click here: https://t.me/foodwanderers

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form