Hvala Chijmes: Japanese Cafe for Matcha Lovers

I've always wanted to make a trip to visit Hvala, but the queue is always so long... But still, I've made myself available for a day to queue and visit Hvala.


Here's what I've ordered:


𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗯𝗶 𝗠𝗼𝗰𝗵𝗶 

The Matcha fragrance smells really good n rich. The sweetness from the Gula Melaka is very mild yet it tastes really nice altogether.. Served as a separated sauce from the bowl... Dipping or pouring it by myself makes it easier for me to roughly know how much or how rich I would prefer in taste. 



𝗛𝘃𝗮𝗹𝗮 𝗛𝗼𝗷𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗮 𝗣𝗲𝘁𝗶𝘁 𝗚𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗮𝘂 

This gorgeous grey aesthetic cake is an art piece on the plate. I love its external soft-hard layer of the cake, the choc-filled cake melt into my mouth upon eating it. Very appetizing and tasty experience. 


𝗛𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘆 𝗘𝗮𝗿𝗹 𝗚𝗿𝗲𝘆 𝗛𝗮𝘇𝗲𝗹𝗻𝘂𝘁 𝗖𝗮𝗸𝗲 

Tasty crunch in the cake, creamy but not too oily. Stronger Hazelnut taste than other ingredients in the cake. 




𝗠𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗮 𝗛𝗼𝗷𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗮 𝗟𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲

Love the Beautiful colour layer, upon stirring it brings a different beauty within its aesthetic. 

The tastes have a good balance of bitter-sweet.





What I really love about Hvala, is more than just the quality of their food. But it's also the ambiance in the Cafe. This place can really Zen your stress out, it's like giving a pause to your busy lifestyle enjoying its minimalist/unclutter space.

 

Overall Experience & Review for Hvala Singapore:

TASTE  


ATMOSPHERE 


SERVICE 

PRICES

Warabi Mochi - $4.80
Hvala Hojicha Petit Gateau - $8.80
Honey Earl Grey Hazelnut Cake - $8.80
Matcha Hojicha Latte - $6.80

LOCATION 
CHIJMES 30 Victoria St, #01-04/05, Singapore 187996

Opening Hours
Daily 12-9.30pm

Follow them on Instagram | Facebook 

_________________________________________________________

♥ 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀! 

Follow my Telegram channel for the latest updated post on my 𝙄𝙂, 𝘽𝙡𝙤𝙜, 𝙂𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙨! Click here: https://t.me/foodwanderers

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form