Low-Fat Diet Food in the City - Energi Food

An Apple a Day, keep the Doctor away.
A Healthy meal keep us Energized All Day! 

Today I had my meal at Energi Food, it's a Stall in a Shophouse along Telok Ayer Street. Energi Food provides plenty of healthy food at affordable pricing.

Not only I got to eat tasty and healthy food but I also had some fun ticking and selecting some of my favourite food ingredients from this list! I always have this impression that Healthy meals taste suck-ish or just too plain for me to eat but Energi food proves it all wrong. 

Packed with portions of protein, complex carbs, multiple choices of supplements, delicious toppings and dressings. It's pretty much value-for-money and affordable too.

Here's my goodie health lunch packed:

My selections are: 
Lean (Light meal), Solid (Regular), Muscular (Large)

(A) Proteins - Tuna 
My dietitian had recommended me to eat more fishes these days, because I'm lacked of calcium in my body. In fact, since my childhood days, I don't really eat fish. It's only recent years I am more health conscious and keeping up with that. I'm also taking calcium supplement to improve that, however fresh food are better than the human-made ones. 


"The Tuna is medium rare so it would not taste too overcooked" said the owner.
It is pretty good and I love the taste of the overall. No fishy taste or smell.

(B) Complex Carbs - Roasted Baby Potatoes
Roasted Baby Potatoes are one of my favourite side dish and now it became my main dish.

(C) Supplements - Asparagus + Grilled Mushroom
I'm so glad I've tasted Asparagus by Energi Food, it doesn't taste raw at all and is soft and tasty. The mushrooms are not bad too. Although I would prefer brown button mushrooms than shiitake mushrooms.



(D) Toppings - Sliced green apple
Toppings makes it complete, now I've it all. Veges, fruits and meat. Anyway, All the varieties of apples have huge health qualities, but the green ones in particular have proteins, vitamins, minerals, and fiber. They are well known for their benefits, fighting digestive disorders, their low levels of good cholesterol, regulating glucose levels, and improving your appetite. 

(E) Dressings - Miso Dressing

I like the idea of having unique dressing than having choice of the norms only. I love this Miso Dressing!

For me, Energi Food feels like a place for body restoration, a break from Sinful food, and a reminder to keep up with balanced living & diet. Watching the amount of fats you eat is important: Diets that are high in fat are often high in calories and can lead to weight gain. 

Pass it on... about Healthy Food! Good health is a gift, “Money can’t buy health.”

Not many F&B business in Singapore are going towards Healthy priorities and Energi Food is doing something to help us in both keeping healthy and having nice & tasty Food to consume. Located at a very convenient location at Tanjong Pagar.

What is your concern in health? What is your concern in the Food you eat? Let Energi Food help you with recommending the most suitable lunch packed for your health!

Take away is available, delivery too.




Overall Experience & Review for Energi Food:

TASTE  




SERVICE 


AMBIENT



PRICES
Lean - $7.00
Includes choice of half protein, 1 carb, 2 supplements, 1 topping and 1 dressing, add ons available 

Solid - $9.00
Includes choice of 1 protein, 1 carb, 3 supplements, 1 topping and 1 dressing, add ons available

Muscular - $12.00

Includes choice of 2 proteins, 1 carb, 3 supplements, 1 topping and 1 dressing, add ons available




LOCATION
[SHIFTED] from Telok Ayer to:
11 Unity Street,

#01-25, Robertson Walk,
Singapore 237995



Opening Hours
Mon-Fri 9am to 3pm
Closed on PH and Saturday & Sunday

_________________________________________________________

♥ Thanks for reading as always!

Love reading Food Reviews? Click here to check out more...