Review: Best Seaweed Snacks Compilation

Today's Snack review: 

Best Seaweed Snacks Compilation 

I recently revived my Snack Review Series and kicked it off with a post about Tao Kae Noi Seaweed. But that's not all! Just a few weeks later, I stumbled upon even more seaweed goodness. Calling all avid seaweed lovers, I have a fantastic recommendation for you! 



Look no further than Shine Korea Mart at Far East Plaza if you're searching for an extensive selection of seaweeds. Prepare to be blown away by the incredible range of options available on their store shelves. They have dedicated over 3 meters of shelving solely to seaweed, offering you an abundance of choices. I have never seen such an impressive variety in one place before. So, without any more delay, let me share my top recommendations for this month's selection!

Here are my Top 4 Recommendations (Toys not included):



What's my Say!?

Kimnori Seasalt Seaweed Snack

I adore Kimnori's Seaweed Snack; they offer a diverse selection of incredible flavors. Personally, I'm particularly fond of their barbecue variety. The classic sea salt flavor serves as a delightful appetizer before indulging in your main course.

K Fish Avocado Oil Seaweed Snack

K Fish seaweed snack boasts a noticeably crispier texture compared to other seaweed snack varieties. When it comes to flavor, it leans towards a more straightforward profile, making it a great choice for individuals who relish the authentic taste of seaweed. Despite containing avocado oil, the avocado flavor doesn't come through prominently in this particular product.




O Food Red Ginseng Seaweed Snacks

From the very first bite of O Food Red Ginseng seaweed snacks, I was instantly captivated, leaving a lasting impression that has made it my favorite of the day. As someone who appreciates savory snacks, this particular seaweed snack variation has become incredibly addictive for me. However, it's important to note that it may not appeal to everyone, as not everyone enjoys the distinctive taste of ginseng or red ginseng. These snacks offer a delightful combination of savory flavors alongside the rich essence of ginseng.


Kim Me Barbecue Seaweed Snacks


Kim Me Natural Seaweed snack presents a subtle barbecue flavor that caters perfectly to those who enjoy the essence of BBQ without overwhelming their taste buds with excessive seasoning or saltiness.
.

Good for Vegetarian / Halal?
Origin:
Korea

Shelf Life:
6 months

Where to buy?
📍Shine Korea Mart
14 Scotts Road, #01-15 Far East Plaza, Singapore, 228213

Price:
SGD$2-8 per 3pkt
#renezsnackreview
_________________________________________________________

♥ Thanks for reading as always!

Love reading Snack Reviews? Click here to check out more...

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form