XiXi Gui Ling Gao Herbal Jelly by Wang Lao Ji (王老吉)

Gui Ling Gao (龜苓膏) also known as tortoise jelly although is not technically correct, Gui Ling Gao is a jelly-like Chinese dessert that consists of cooling properties. It is thought to be good for the skin, allowing healthier complexion upon repeated consumption, and has positive effects for blood circulation, relieving itch, reducing ance, and kidney restoration. 



Traditional Gui Lin Gao are often able to buy off Supermarket's shelves in cans or can be bought in a bowl form from some herbal shops. Never had I known that I could drink it from plastic packaging and bring it around as and when I want to until a Neighbour gave me a packet to try. I've since then been addicted to these simple-looking packets of Wang Lao Ji Xi Xi Gui Lin Gao (王老吉吸吸龟苓膏).



It is extremely refreshing during hot days, keeps the body cool, and relieves heat from the body. 

Wang Lao Ji Original Gui Ling Gao is known to have health benefits such as curing sore throats and improving general health. It also has cooling properties that are known to work wonders on a bad cough. Now you can bring it around as it comes in a small packet! Now you can 吸吸 anytime, anywhere. 

I've purchased my Wang Lao Ji Xi Xi Gui Lin Gao (王老吉吸吸龟苓膏) from Webuy App.
Furthermore, Shopee sells it too.
  
_________________________________________________________

**PROMOTION** from WEBUY.sg

Redeem $5 OFF from WEBUY. by using my 𝑅𝑒𝑓𝑒𝑟𝑟𝑎𝑙 𝑐𝑜𝑑𝑒: SACLTC


_________________________________________________________

♥ Thanks for reading as always!

Love reading my blog? Check out what's the latest post: Click here to follow me on my Telegram channel!
 

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form