Tze Char Feasting from Home: TzeCharKing.com

Indulge your favourite local Tze Char Dishes via an online Tze Char stall.

If you love premium yet affordable Seafood and Chinese Tze Char, you should not miss this one here at TzeCharKing.com. It's an online concept that truly wants to provide the best and truest form of local delights and a heartland of Tze Char dishes to everyone. 


Their team are made up of a group of Tze Char Regulars who sourced and worked with chefs with more than 20 years of experience in the industry. 


Without further ado, let me share with you my favourite dish from TzeCharKing. I have always love Tze Char just like most Singaporean do, and I would never think one day it will all become online and available for delivery to my home. Well, delivery is almost necessary now with WFH (Working from Home). 


First, I love the experience where I don't even need to step out of my house to crave for Food I love. Even, Soupy kind of food is challenging to carry around... but I would say Tze Char King has done it pretty well with their Delivery.


I've two very favourite Food Dishes today and I'm excited to share them with you. First is Salted Egg Large Crab. As I'm the one person who always goes for Crab Claw first, and from Crab Claw, you can exactly taste how fresh is the entire crab. This Huge Sri Lankan Crab is very meaty, juicy, fresh and tender. It is said to be AAA grade and the best TzeCharKing can provide. The quality and taste of the Salted Egg Sauce have reached beyond my expectations.


For Crab and Crab Claw lover, I bet this won't disappoint you a single bit. 


Coming to the Soupy Dish, I would say I didn't expect a 2-3 person portion would be this huge and it definitely takes a whole lot of effort to get this Dish balanced and delivered here. The portion was indeed generous. 


Most of the time, Drunken soups won't impress me that much but I would say this one here is a good blend of Herbal and wine. The ingredients of the soup include Dang Gui, Hong Zhao (Red Dates), Yu Zhu and many more! The soup is finished with Chinese cooking wine for that extra “Oomph”. They actually recommend moderation consumption to prevent getting too heat up. So yup, my 2nd favourite dish of the day is Drunken Herbal Prawn.


Photo on the top right: The Hotplate Beancurd (although doesn't come with the hotplate), It's a good mix for vegetable-haters who needs to eat a little bit of vegetables to fill your meal with other varieties of food such as beancurd. This is a classic Tofu dish that is in a mix of omelette, tofu, seafood and vegetables, pretty worthy. 


The Coffee Pork Ribs, unlike bone-ly pork ribs. It's comfortable biting as all bones were taken out, it's just left with tender meat. The coffee taste is not too strong, but the fragrance is good. The White Beehoon with Clam is able to pair with the Dishes well. The Dampness is just nice, overall it's quite appetising. 


Last but not least, it's very nice to receive a Surprise, the Brown Sugar Jelly in the box came with the rest of the Dishes with no extra charges. 


Feast like you want to, right at your home with Tzecharking.com.
Click here for Delivery Information.



PRICES

Drunken Herbal Prawns – Small × 1 $22.00/-

Coffee Pork Ribs – Small × 1 $14.00/-

Hotplate Beancurd – Small × 1 $12.00/-

White Beehoon with Clam – Small × 1 $10.00/-

Salted Egg Crab – Large (600/700g) × 1  $58.00/-

(All are the above are chosen for 2-3pax portion)


Opening Hours

Monday – Sunday, 12pm-11pm


Follow them on | Instagram 
Facebook | Order here |

_________________________________________________________

♥ Thanks for reading as always! THANK YOU AH! 谢谢! Terima Kasih! ありがとうございました!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form