Overly Cute & Cheezy Pizza Delivers to your Doorstep!

In the culinary world, there's a saying that people eat with their eyes. Great aesthetic looking food and packaging makes people not only want to consume food but also increase appetite eating it.

The packaging makes my eating experience with Overly Cheezy Pizza, a much memorable one. It gives me the excitement upon arrival, and entice my appetite even when I was feeling Nausea and not well. 

Not only do Overly Cheezy Pizza excites me with their packaging but also its unique Overly-exciting names, here I have Nerve-Waacking Wasabi Ocean Pizza. I was actually thinking for a while to go-for-it or not as I am afraid of the pungent taste of Wasabi, but still want to challenge myself with new unique flavour pizza that are one-and-only here at Overly. 

Overall, I didn't regret trying it. I can taste mild wasabi taste, not too strong and it just nicely blends into the seafood that is laid over it. The pizza not only tastes good altogether but also have this bright and happy colours on it. The ingredients spread on it are wasabi mayo sauce, fresh prawns, crabsticks, mixed capsicums, stripped seaweed, parsley flakes. So much of a Jap-Fusion Pizza.


Mushrooms lovers can try Trufflicious Wild Mushroom Pizza if you think truffle flavours may be too strong for you, worry not! It's very much mild in taste. The ingredients spread on it are signature creamy white truffle sauce, butter roasted mushrooms, shitake, king oyster, shimeiji and parsley flakes. Basically, it's a mushroom wonderland on the Pizza, you get to try almost all kinds of mushroom in this Pizza.


You can pair some sides and beverages with your Main Pizza, I've chosen Cheezy Salted Egg Fries and Overly Wings


Last but not least, if you're lava cake lover... then you should also try Molten Lava-licious cakes


Here I have the Matcha's flavour ones, yummy matcha flows down onto the Dabao box looks seriously tempting. Its rich flavours make me feel like eating more.


PRICES





Follow them on Instagram Here!

_________________________________________________________

♥ Thanks for reading as always!

Love reading Food Reviews? Click here to check out more...



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form