Minimalist Curvy Interior Cafe at Johor Bahru: A Hidden Gem with Stunning Cakes and Pastries

I was searching for another cafe near this location when I stumbled upon Re Patisserie by chance. 


The inviting interior caught my attention and drew me inside. And after I saw the beautiful display of cakes, I couldn’t resist buying a few to try and sat in the café to enjoy it. 



The café had a lovely atmosphere, and the presentation of the food was impressive, making for a delightful experience. In the right picture, I ordered Cloud Hill, a stunning fruit cake with vanilla cream on the outside and a mix of strawberries, grapes, blueberries, kiwi, and oranges inside.



Behind the Cloud Hill is the Portobello Danish, served warm and topped with a generous layer of shredded cheese. This delicious pastry features a flavorful portobello mushroom filling, making it a perfect savory complement to the sweet fruit cake. The portobello mushrooms have a perfect balance of moisture while the Cloud Hill is pleasantly mild in sweetness.



I enjoyed a relaxing time at Re Patisserie Café, sipping chamomile tea and having a pastry. If you’re looking for a place to unwind and enjoy both sweet and savoury treats, I definitely recommend Re Patisserie. 



I visited during weekday lunchtime, and the place was almost full. I’ve heard that weekends can get even busier, so if you want to snag a good spot, it’s best to arrive early!




Overall Experience & Review for Re Patisserie Cafe :

TASTE  


ATMOSPHERE 


SERVICE 


LOCATION

📍Re Patisserie Cafe

77, Jalan Kemuning, Taman Melodies,
80250 Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia

Opening hours: 
Wed-Mon 11.30am-7.30pm
Closed on Tuesday




Prices: 
Cloud Hill - RM 29++
Portobello Danish - RM16++
Teas - RM11++

Follow them on Instagram

_________________________________________________________

Book Hotel on Trip.com
🔗Use link: Redeem $20 OFF 

Stay connected, wherever you travel, at affordable rates
👉🏻Local eSIMS, Regional eSIMS, Global eSIMS available + Great Customer Service Support

_________________________________________________________
♥ Thanks for reading! Want more content like this? Follow me on Social Media for more updates! ___________ Aspiring to be a content creator? Learn from me! Get your FREE E-Book now!
Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form