Loong Kee Restaurant at Genting Malaysia

It was my first time visiting the mid-hill area of Genting, and my Malaysian friend highly recommended this place for lunch. I had never heard of the brand before, but since my friend is a fellow foodie, I decided to trust her judgment completely. I’m so glad I did because it turned out to be a great and delicious experience, and I don’t regret a single bite! In fact, I’m excited to share this hidden gem with you. 



Many locals are familiar with this spot, though it’s likely not as well-known among tourists.


Although we didn’t order a huge spread, the few dishes we tried were more than enough to judge the quality of the food. What really stood out to me was the unique cooking style. For instance, they served potato leaves in a claypot, something I’ve never seen before—it really added a special touch to the dish.



Another highlight was the clam/lala soup, which was infused with basil leaves, giving it an incredibly fragrant aroma and flavor that elevated the entire meal. Similar to Taiwanese cuisine, which often incorporates a lot of basil leaves, especially in clam dishes.


And the best part? Despite being in the Genting Highlands, where you might expect things to be pricier, the food was surprisingly affordable. It was definitely a satisfying meal, and I can’t wait for you to try it too!



The downside, however, is that parking can be difficult to find, and there’s often a long queue. To help shorten the wait, the procedure is to place your order first while waiting for a table.


That being said, I did some online research online and found that they have a strong reputation in the local food scene. Definitely something you should try when you visit Genting!


Overall Experience & Review for Loong Kee Restaurant:

TASTE  

SERVICE 


LOCATION

📍Loong Kee Restaurant, Genting

35, Jalan Jati 1, Gohtong Jaya,
69000 Genting Highlands, Pahang, Malaysia


Prices: 
RM48.00 for all the above dishes 

_________________________________________________________

Book Hotel on Trip.com
🔗Use link: Redeem $20 OFF 

Stay connected, wherever you travel, at affordable rates
👉🏻Local eSIMS, Regional eSIMS, Global eSIMS available + Great Customer Service Support

_________________________________________________________
♥ Thanks for reading! Want more content like this? Follow me on Social Media for more updates! ___________ Aspiring to be a content creator? Learn from me! Get your FREE E-Book now!



Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form