Seng Coffee Bar: Modern Coffee Bar in the East of Singapore

Many others would come here for Coffee or Drinks. For me, I've been in love with some flavourful dishes from Seng Coffee Bar as they have never ceased to amaze me with their food dishes here.


This time I've ordered some of my favourite dishes such as the Clams in white wine sauce (served with sourdough) and Grilled Baby Squid. With additional dish and dessert to try, Squid Ink Risotto and Cempedak Creme Brulee.


If you have not known, Seng Coffee Bar is a nice-looking Modern aesthetic cafe with dishes that features local varieties. It is located in the East of Singapore under the roof a Five foot way alike place. 


Here's my short review of the Dishes this round:


Clams in white wine sauce - Previous tried "Ginger Sake Clam" and am totally in love with the soupy gravy and the fresh quality of the clam. Returning to the cafe, partially because I really miss this dish... but it was out of the Menu when I visited and they've "Clams in white wine sauce" so I ordered this instead. It tastes slightly spicy but it has the same freshness as previously and it is a delicacy. 



Grilled Baby Squid - My all-time favourite, I love the well-grilled baby squid... and of course its juiciness within and slight external crisp. Squeeze the lemon on the dish, if you like it with a refreshing twist. 



Squid Ink Risotto - The rice is soft, the squid is grilled before placing on the wet risotto dish. The parmesan chips add crisps to the wet textured dish. It is also topped with Ikura, a very unique combination, and looks kind of like "Sotong Galaxy in outer space"



Cempedak Creme Brulee - I'm both a Cempedak and Creme Brulee lover, this combination already sounds extra good to me. It tastes really very nice and unique together. I didn't know they taste so good together until now. Additionally, it is topped with real Cempedak fruit, totally love the presentation as well.



Overall Experience & Review for Seng Coffee Bar:

TASTE  


ATMOSPHERE 


SERVICE 

PRICES
Clams in White Wine Sauce (Served with Sourdough) - $15.00
Grilled Baby Squid - $$15.00
Squid Ink Risotto - $24.00
Cempedak Creme Brulee - $8.00


LOCATION 
389 Changi Rd,
Singapore 419838


Opening Hours 
Weekday 11am-10.30pm
Weekend 9am-10.30pm



Follow them on Instagram | Facebook 

_________________________________________________________

♥ 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀! 

Follow my Telegram channel for the latest updated post on my 𝙄𝙂, 𝘽𝙡𝙤𝙜, 𝙂𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙨! Click here: https://t.me/foodwanderers