Review: Oyu Salted Egg Fish Skin

Today's Snack review: 

Oyu Salted Egg Fish Skin 

What's my Say!?

I guess my friend Zack like it better than me. To be exact, he loves it.
(Watch the video in this post!)

For me, it’s thick as well as average crispy. A little more salty than I expected which somewhat covers the richness of the salted egg yolk flavour. The salted egg yolk is well blended, but there’s always space for improvement.

Ingredient:
Fish Skin, Salted Egg Yolk, Salt, Sugar, Black Pepper, Chilli, Curry Leaves,
Milk Powder, Salted Egg Yolk Powder

Good for Vegetarian / Halal?
No Halal Certificate but no Pork
Nope for Vegetarian

Origin:
Johor Bahru, Malaysia

Shelf Life:
6-12 months

Where to buy?
Various Cheers outlets in Singapore
Buy Online: Qoo10 & Shopee

Price:
SGD$12.00-16.00/per 170g
#renezsnackreview
_________________________________________________________

♥ Thanks for reading as always!

Love reading Snack Reviews? Click here to check out more...